Brain Injury Rehabilitation
Southern Crescent brain injury inpatient rehabilitation program consist of:
- Physician Services: Southern Crescent TBI is dedicated to helping adults who are recovering from brain or spinal cord injuries. With an innovative medical, clinical and professional support staff we continuously strengthened with programs on the cutting edge of the rehabilitation field. The goal is to create the best possible care of patients.
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Cognitive Rehab
- Behavior Analysis
- Rehabilitation Nurses: Will teach and encourage you to perform your own health care skills independently such as taking medications and eating healthy food.
- Case Management: Will help you and your family through the rehabilitation process by explaining rehabilitation schedules.
- Dietician: By providing education, the dietician teaches patient and their families how to prepare healthy foods for when they return home.
- Chaplain: Can assist you providing spiritual sup
- Driver’s Education: To get admitted to this program, individuals must intend to return to driving, have a valid driver’s license, have functional limitation likely to improve with therapy. The pre-driving evaluation will be perform to determine the ability to safely return to driving, evaluate pre-driving skills and make recommendations for a behind the wheel evaluation.
- Day Treatment: Day treatment program is designed for clients who require intensive therapy, but do not require an inpatient rehabiliation program. Individual schedules are designed for you to be able to participate in multiple therapy service.